Spirit of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Info on Bungie and Bungie.W members

+7
GunnyT
CPO Pieman
rzgrz
Kazzong
pheonix092
Gold Spartan5
SuicidalKanoka
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Select which you prefer:

Info on Bungie and Bungie.W members - Page 2 Vote_lcap45%Info on Bungie and Bungie.W members - Page 2 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]
Info on Bungie and Bungie.W members - Page 2 Vote_lcap55%Info on Bungie and Bungie.W members - Page 2 Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 11

Info on Bungie and Bungie.W members - Page 2 Empty Re: Info on Bungie and Bungie.W members

Post by GunnyT Thu 14 Feb 2008, 10:03 am

Look at fleet status. But i've also got 5 cruisers in the making right now.
GunnyT
GunnyT

Back to top Go down

Info on Bungie and Bungie.W members - Page 2 Empty Re: Info on Bungie and Bungie.W members

Post by rzgrz Thu 14 Feb 2008, 1:20 pm

Kazzong wrote:
rzgrz wrote:when they are ready then let one of the officers know.. k
um... I was pretty sure that I am an officer. (" *cough*commander*cough* *cough*in-charge-of-allies*cough* afro
um *cough*.. yea... well keep up the good work*cough*commander...*cough* anyways welcome gunnyt
rzgrz
rzgrz
Admin

http://www.ogame.org

Back to top Go down

Post by snipersam Thu 14 Feb 2008, 1:54 pm

There is no way that we will be able to take them so we might as well lay low for a while until everyone has a half- decent fleet I don`t have any fleet yet so ill give you the latest for me.
I have basicly nothing yet although my strategy is coming along great: I have metal mine level 11 crystal lvl 10 and deut level 9 I am able to purchase heavy fighters now but I am concentrating on puting defences up before my fleet. Basicly I dont want to get attacked so ill put up a lot of defences so I dont get attacked as soon as i leave noob protection.
I am just posting this here because no one has heard of what I have been doing for a while. But anyway there is no way that we will be able to beat the bungies as there are too many of them and they are too strong for us and half of us dont have big fleets that will be at all effective.

*Edit* Sorry should have posted this in fleet status thread.*

Last edited by on Thu 14 Feb 2008, 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
snipersam
snipersam

Back to top Go down

Post by GunnyT Thu 14 Feb 2008, 1:59 pm

I need some plasmas like UNSC. lol
GunnyT
GunnyT

Back to top Go down

Post by capn qwerty Thu 14 Feb 2008, 2:28 pm

snipersam wrote:There is no way that we will be able to take them so we might as well lay low for a while until everyone has a half- decent fleet I don`t have any fleet yet so ill give you the latest for me.
I have basicly nothing yet although my strategy is coming along great: I have metal mine level 11 crystal lvl 10 and deut level 9 I am able to purchase heavy fighters now but I am concentrating on puting defences up before my fleet. Basicly I dont want to get attacked so ill put up a lot of defences so I dont get attacked as soon as i leave noob protection.
I am just posting this here because no one has heard of what I have been doing for a while. But anyway there is no way that we will be able to beat the bungies as there are too many of them and they are too strong for us and half of us dont have big fleets that will be at all effective.

*Edit* Sorry should have posted this in fleet status thread.*
That won't help. The only way people are going to leave you alone is if you have a moon.
capn qwerty
capn qwerty

Back to top Go down

Post by rzgrz Thu 14 Feb 2008, 2:36 pm

not true qwerty.... they start to espo your mon and if nothings there they espo your planet then devise an atack...
rzgrz
rzgrz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by capn qwerty Thu 14 Feb 2008, 2:45 pm

True. But once you set up a good moon defense, your planet will be ok for awhile.
capn qwerty
capn qwerty

Back to top Go down

Post by rzgrz Thu 14 Feb 2008, 2:50 pm

thats true too
rzgrz
rzgrz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thane321 Thu 14 Feb 2008, 2:53 pm

SuicidalKanoka wrote:I went to statistics and selected 1-100, pressed command-F (yes, a mac) to call up the find function, typed in "bungie" and pressed enter. The page jumped to the first bungie member and i wrote down the info, I then pressed next and recorded data until I looped back to the first occurrence of "bungie" on the page. then I selected 101-200 and repeated, noting whether they were in bungie or bungie.w. I then posted the data when I was done. The ranks i posted are for points, not research or fleets incase you couldn't guess.

so your amazing spy skill is that you could be botherd to look through loads of pages lol!
thane321
thane321

Back to top Go down

Post by capn qwerty Thu 14 Feb 2008, 3:15 pm

=O

Hmm, we'll have to discuss your abilities.
capn qwerty
capn qwerty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2